You will be working with a small team on various clients’ accounts, with direction from the Digital Marketing Manager and the President. Each day will be different and challenging, and you will wear many hats.
What you’ll be Doing:
We need a rockstar intern help support our Digital Marketing Team:
- You will be managing Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and blog accounts for various clients including posts, monitoring activity, managing social campaigns and Like drives, and more.
- You will build relationships with influencers in the market to increase traffic.
- Help Digital Marketing Manager manage content and execution from SEO Team.
- You will be writing content for client blogs/social media accounts, as well as for an in-house business blog, so if you are a business major, you will have a leg up.
- You may also be asked to help with: the preparation of company documents and presentations, proofing content, creating meeting recaps, etc.
- A Senior or recent graduate pursuing a 4-year undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or other related fields (Business Majors a plus)
- Interested in a career in digital marketing
- Interested in working in a start-up environment
- Can roll with the punches
- Highly organized and detailed oriented to a fault
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Loyal, honest, hard working and not creepy
- Great with people and have a terrific sense of humor
- Creative self-starter bursting with great ideas
- Experience with WordPress/Magento a plus
You will work in our office in Belmont 3-4 days a week (up to 20 hours a week) for 3 months. We will pay $10 / hour and we are happy to offer college credit. If you perform well, we would love to offer a bonus structure where you can get paid based on performance.
If you are a good fit, the possibility to become a full-time employee exists within 3 – 6 months.
Email your well-written cover letter and resume to careers (at) businesscalcium (dot) com with the subject line: “Digital Marketing Intern: (Your Name)”. We will be accepting applications ongoingly and will contact shortlisted candidates via email for an interview. We will only contact those who we wish to move forward with.